Friday, July 6, 2012

Independent

assalamualaikum...

For readers information,now I'm in semester holiday.
Act, this is my first time that I takbalik kampung and do some charity work to my family..
 cuti kali ni aku tak pernah lagi tolong mak. jaga uwan. jadi babysitter. kemas rumah uwan yg serba besar tu and etc . It's cool(sebab boleh curi tulang) BUT weird to me actually.

This semester holiday is quite different compare to last semester holiday. I couldn't describe how hectic my life for this holiday. No social life except social network, no extra sleep, takda berkasih sayang, takda ziarah menziarahi..
Jumpa zahra sekejap.jumpa aisy umar hadif pon sekejap. jaga izzul lagilah taksempat. Part paling teruk sekali, ketemu si Izz after two weeks he was born. How come i can do that. :(

Bukan  cuti ni aku takpernah langsung keluar jalanjalan.makanmakan dengan kengkawan dan family.. But, I'm not satisfied with it.Kalau keluar pun sekejap je ,sapa pun tak puas kan.That's because I've another commitment. Arrrrghh! Enough. I just don't feel like showing it.

Sabar.
It's okey wani. after 15hb you can go back to hometown. Jumpa Izzul. meets your friend. and alsoooo date with your boyfrennnn.yeah!

I think I'm stronger now, and better. I think, I guess. Yes,I'm always tabah. Tak caya? Tanyalah emak I!


thank you for reading my entry!!

No comments:

nf